Join The Volunteer Corps
Volunteer Team members assist in increasing Big Brothers Big Sisters brand recognition throughout the community.
The Volunteer Team assists Big Brothers Big Sisters staff in tasks that are required to effectively fulfill and advance the mission and vision of the agency (i.e. participating in special community events, recruitment fairs and promotional events.
The Volunteer Team offers individuals the option to get involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters without the commitment of the traditional mentoring model.
Volunteers who are willing to increase the brand recognition of Big Brothers Big Sisters throughout the community.
No less than 5 and typically no more than 50 members
Volunteers are required to participate in four events per year.
- Agency Liaison
- One year commitment.
- Be at least 18 years old. Have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Complete Federal Care Safety Registry background check
- Complete the Volunteer Team application.
- Volunteer a minimum of 4 times a year
- Complete a one hour orientation/training at Big Brothers Big Sisters
To sign up please contact Jacquie Young, or call (314) 633.0030.